The birth of America’s Funniest Home Videos in 1989 marked society’s entry into the era of reality TV, viewer-as-star, and ultimately “selfie” culture. Thanks to its incredible creator and team, America’s Funniest Home Videos is still the dominant show in broadcast on Sunday nights 29 years later.
America’s Funniest Home Videos is the #1 show for family co-viewing on broadcast TV. In addition, 93% of its viewership is live, an unheard-of percentage outside of sports or special events programming. With a library of 2 million + clips and a brand that touches people around the globe – from broadcast and cable television and on mobile devices, from clips on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram – you will find AFV on just about any platform worldwide.
In the fall of 2015, AFV welcomed a new host to launch its 26th season. Television comedy veteran and Dancing with the Stars champion, Alfonso Ribeiro now steps onto the AFV stage, bringing the freshest of the funniest to America each week. Around the world, viewers in 193 countries and over 23-million social followers agree: AFV is stronger than ever.
MEET THE TEAM
- Michele Nasraway Executive Producer, “America’s Funniest Home Videos” - Vin Di Bona Productions
- Mike Palleschi Co-Executive Producer - Vin Di Bona Productions
- Tomika Palmer-Ciaccio Co-Executive Producer - Vin Di Bona Productions
- Richard Connor Co-Executive Producer - Vin Di Bona Productions
- Paul Lapointe Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer - Vin Di Bona Productions
- Lisa Black Executive Vice President Content, Revenue, and Business Development - Vin Di Bona Productions
- Rob Katz Executive Producer - FishBowl Worldwide Media
- Jamie Goldstein Development Producer - FishBowl Worldwide Media
- Kevin Bloom Head of Production - FishBowl Worldwide Media
- Sharon Arnett Vice President Post Production - Vin Di Bona Productions - FishBowl Worldwide Media
- Cara Di Bona-Swartz Vice President Special Projects